Are you suffering from dental disorders? If yes, then you need to get your teeth pulled or extracted. At Dental Care Olathe, we understand that natural teeth are ideal for biting, chewing and maintaining mouth and jawbone structure.
So we prioritize to restoring, saving and repairing your natural teeth while avoiding extraction. However sometimes it is not possible to save natural teeth and tooth extraction must be performed. We do our best to make sure that our patients feel comfortable before and after the tooth extraction procedure.
When a patient gets an extraction, it is natural for changes will occur in the mouth. For that reason, we provide some instructions to our patients following the tooth extractions. After the tooth extraction, we advise our patients to drink lot of liquids, eat soft and nutritious foods, and avoid hot liquid as well as alcoholic beverages. We also advice our patients to chew food on the opposite side of extraction for a few days.
Tooth extraction is one of the most common procedures that the dental experts prescribe to save the patients from multiple kinds of dental disorders. The professional dental experts at Dental care Olathe always advocate on keeping the natural tooth following the most suitable techniques. But sometimes, tooth removal or tooth extraction becomes inevitable depending on a case.
- Protects the surrounding healthy tissues.
- Directly removes the source of your discomfort.
- Replaces the tooth with a beautiful dental prosthetic and gives the enjoyment of excellent oral health.
- Complete freedom from aching tooth.
- Extraction of decayed tooth.
- Restoration of teeth alignment.
- Tooth extraction is a cost effective procedure.
- Pre extraction and post extraction expenditure is also low.
- Usage of modern dental equipment ensures perfect results.
The dentists make sure that the tissues surrounding the tooth remain protected during the extraction procedure and the patient experience a lesser painful treatment. Application of perfect dental prosthetic works as the substitute of the extracted tooth by the mastery of the skilled dentists and the appearance of the mouth gets enhanced.